Cauliflower, Kale & Lentil Detox Soup
Leftovers Refrigerate in a covered container up to 4 days. Freeze up to 6 months. Calories 205, Cholesterol 0mg, Fat 5g, Sodium 748mg, Carbs 31g, Vitamin A 8374IU, Fiber 10g, Vitamin C 59mg, Sugar 7g, Calcium 118mg, Protein 11g, Iron 4mg
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion (diced)
- 2 stalks Celery (diced)
- 2 Carrot (medium, peeled and
- 4 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 head Cauliflower (chopped into
- 4 cups Kale Leaves (chopped)
- 6 cups Organic Vegetable Broth
- 2 1/4 cups Lentils (cooked)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to
- Step 1 1. Heat the olive oil in a large pot. Add the onion, celery, and carrots. Cook for about 10 minutes, or until veggies are softened. Add the garlic and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Step 2 2. Add the cauliflower, kale, and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer. Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Step 3 3. Stir in the cooked lentils and season to taste with sea salt and black pepper. Divide between bowls. Enjoy!