Avocado Beef Stir Fry
Serve it With Steamed veggies, rice, quinoa, cauliflower rice or tortilla wraps. No Beef Use diced chicken breast, cooked chickpeas or tofu instead. More Greens Stir in kale or baby spinach until wilted. Leftovers Refrigerate in an air-tight container up to 3 days. Calories 724, Cholesterol 89mg, Fat 59g, Sodium 1759mg, Carbs 25g, Vitamin A 293IU, Fiber 15g, Vitamin C 25mg, Sugar 6g, Calcium 83mg, Protein 28g, Iron 3mg
- 2 tbsps Sesame Oil
- 3 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (peeled and grated)
- 1 Yellow Onion (small, sliced)
- 1/2 lb Top Sirloin Steak (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- 1 1/2 tbsps Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Avocado (peeled and cubed)
- Step 1 Add sesame oil to a large frying pan over medium heat. Saute garlic, ginger and onion for 2 to 3 minutes. Add sliced steak and stir until cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Step 2 Add tamari, vinegar and salt and stir until well coated. Toss in avocado just before serving. Enjoy!