Apple Quinoa Breakfast Bake
April 19, 2018
: 50 min
Calories 357, Cholesterol 0mg, Fat 18g, Sodium 5mg, Carbs 48g, Vitamin A 113IU, Fiber 8g, Vitamin C 9mg, Sugar 26g, Calcium 60mg, Protein 5g, Iron 2mg
- 1/2 cup Quinoa
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 2 tsps Cinnamon
- 4 Apples cored and diced
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 2 tbls coconut oil melted
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease a pie plate or small casserole dish
- Step 2 with coconut oil. In a mixing bowl, combine quinoa, water, maple syrup,
- Step 3 cinnamon and apples. Pour into a pie plate and cover with foil. Cook for 35
- Step 4 minutes (or until water is absorbed) and remove from oven.
- Step 5 2. In a small bowl, mix the melted coconut oil with pecans and sprinkle with
- Step 6 cinnamon. Mix until evenly coated.
- Step 7 3. Divide the apple/quinoa bake into bowls and top with the pecan mixture.
- Step 8 Enjoy it while it’s hot!