21 days to a happier, healthier you.
The Get Fit 21 Challenge is a guided experience that teaches you simple principles that help you make lasting changes and lead a happy, healthier life.
Doing small things like taking a dietary supplement, regulating your sugar intake, and exercising daily can help you look and feel better. That’s where the Get Fit 21 Challenge comes in.
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH THE GET FIT 21 CHALLENGE?
- Daily mentorship and accountability with your very own private health coach
- 30 day supply of our high protein meal replacement (yes, you can get a vegan version)
- Daily fitness and nutrition education
- 21 healthy lifestyle lessons, pdf or audio
- Membership in an private and exclusive Facebook challenge group
You’ll get exclusive tips, tricks, and how-to’s with these downloadable guides
Frequently Asked Questions
“I don’t like diets, they never work for me.”
I agree, “diets” don’t work. This program is about creating the foundation for a healthy lifestyle. It’s the opposit of dieting. It’s about changing your relationship with food and exercise for good. We focus on 21 days because that’s how long it takes to start to get serious leverage to start making or breaking a habit.
“I don’t like the idea of a shake, I want real food.”
Our program is all about healthy whole food and good nutrition. Most shakes don’t taste good, or aren’t filling, or have poor nutrtional content. That’s why we use a legitimate meal replacement. If you were stranded in the desert and the only thing you had to live on was a protein shake, very quickly you’d become malnourished and eventually you’d die. With the meal replacement we use you’d be just fine. There are a couple of other reasons why we are careful to use this meal replacement:
- It tastes good. Most people feel it’s the best they’ve tasted and look forward to drinking it.
- It’s versatile. You can mix pretty much anything into it. Some days I mix in nut butter and other days I add avocado or spinach.
- It’s filling. I can easily go 4 hours before I need to have another meal.
- It creates a calorie deficit. By replacing your regular meal with a high protein, low carb, low calorie meal replacement, people see results which can help you stay in the game mentally.
“I want to be in the group but I’m concerned about the cost. I already have a shake I use. Can I still participate?”
GetFit21 groups are usually 5 – 15 people or more. If everyone uses a different product it becomes impossible for me to master them all and answer questions about them. The Complete+ meal replacement is included in the cost of the program. This helps me keep the cost of joining the challenge low, you don’t pay for the program and your own shake. If you replace just 1 meal a day for 21 days ($5 or so per meal) thats a cost of over $100! Plus, I am your personal wellness coach for 21 days. I’m available to answer any of your health and and wellness questions. I usually charge $300 or more per month.