Raspberry Chia Breakfast Parfait
April 19, 2018
: 15 min
Calories 408, Cholesterol 0mg, Fat 28g, Sodium 82mg, Carbs 32g, Vitamin A 304IU, Fiber 13g, Vitamin C 13mg, Sugar 10g, Calcium 420mg, Protein 14g, Iron 4mg
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 2 tsps Cinnamon
- 2 Bananas (sliced)
- 1 cup Almonds (crushed)
- 1/4 cup Hemp Seeds
- 1 cup Raspberries
- Step 1 Mix almond milk, chia seeds and cinnamon in a bowl. Let sit for 10 – 20 minutes or until the milk has become a thick jelly. Transfer into jars (depending on how many servings you are making).
- Step 2 Next add banana onto the milk/chia seed layer.
- Step 3 Then add almonds followed by hemp hearts.
- Step 4 Top with raspberries and enjoy!