Pumpkin Spice Latte
No Almond Milk Use coconut milk instead. No Blender Whisk vigorously by hand when the milk mixture starts to simmer on the stove. FYI, this will not create the same froth as a blender or immersion blender but still tasty! Pumpkin Lover Add an extra 1 tbsp of pureed pumpkin per serving. Homemade Pumpkin Spice Mix 1/4 cup ground cinnamon, 4 tsp ground nutmeg, 4 tsp ground ginger and 1 tbsp ground allspice. Store in an air-tight container. Caffiene Free Replace coffee with additional almond milk. Calories 120, Cholesterol 0mg, Fat 2g, Sodium 128mg, Carbs 24g, Vitamin A 4126IU, Fiber 2g, Vitamin C 1mg, Sugar 19g, Calcium 382mg, Protein 1g, Iron 1mg
- 1/2 cup Organic Coffee
- 2 tbsps Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Step 1 1. Brew your coffee and set aside.
- Step 2 2. In a saucepan over medium heat, stir the pumpkin, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice
- Step 3 until combined. Slowly whisk in almond milk. Bring mixture to a low simmer, stirring
- Step 4 occasionally and remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Step 5 3. Transfer milk mixture to a blender and pulse several times until foamy and frothy. (You
- Step 6 can also use a hand-held immersion blender instead.)
- Step 7 4. Add milk mixture to your hot coffee. You may want to use a spoon to gently hold back the
- Step 8 frothy top layer while pouring. Top your latte with this remaining froth.
- Step 9 5. Top with a dollop of homemade organic whipped cream or coconut whipped cream
- Step 10 (optional) and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!