Healthy Cherry Ice Cream
This is a healthier version of the ice cream we all love. Want it Creamier? Add 2 tbsp coconut milk. Want it more Scoop-able? Add 1 tbsp vodka to prevent hard freeze. Make it Chunky! Set aside 1/4 cup of the cherries before blending and add them to the processor after blending. Pulse until roughly chopped. No Cherries? You can substitute pineapple, peaches, or any other fruit you like! Love Chocolate? Add 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 Medium Bananas (sliced and frozen)
- 1 cup Frozen Cherries
- Step 1 Add frozen bananas and cherries to food processor and blend.
- Step 2 Occasionally scrape down the sides and continue to blend until smooth (approximately 3 to 5 minutes)
- Step 3 Scoop into a bowl and enjoy immediately as soft serve or for firmer ice cream
- Step 4 place in an airtight, freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 1 hour before scooping.