Eggs n' Guac Breakfast Bowl
Storage Keep refrigerated in an air-tight container up to 3 days. Prep Ahead Hard boil your eggs in advance to save time. Make it Spicy Add chili flakes. Make it Vegan Skip the eggs and add cooked chickpeas instead. Extra Toppings Try adding hot sauce, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds or hemp hearts. Calories 386, Cholesterol 372mg, Fat 31g, Sodium 197mg, Carbs 13g, Vitamin A 6313IU, Fiber 8g, Vitamin C 32mg, Sugar 2g, Calcium 131mg, Protein 16g, Iron 4mg
- 8 Egg
- 2 Avocado
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- Sea Salt & Black
- Pepper (to taste)
- 8 cups Baby Spinach
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Step 1 Place eggs in a pot of cold water, bring to a boil, then simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Step 2 Peel the eggs and slice in half.
- Step 3 Make guacamole by mashing avocado and mixing with lemon, sea salt and
- Step 4 pepper to taste.
- Step 5 Divide spinach into bowls and top with guacamole, egg, red onion and olive
- Step 6 oil.
- Step 7 Enjoy!