If you’re confused about what it takes to lose weight and stay healthy, I can help!
- You’re done letting food & dieting control your life.
- You’re over 40 and can’t seem to lose weight- no matter what!
- You want to get over your sugar addicition once and for all
- You’re doing everything “right” and still can’t lose weight.
- You don’t have time to exercise or eat healthy but you need to lose weight.
- You are trying to manage some health issues and you want to lose weight.
- You’re thinking that there must be more to managing your weight than calories and exercise
- If any (or all) of the above statements sound like you, you’re in the right place.
My goal is to empower you to create healthy habits that you can actually stick to.
Here’s the Problem. We’ve been inundated by negative messages about food, weight and diet. We’ve been told that we don’t have any willpower or that we need more self control and, let’s face it, the majority of nutrition experts promote conflicting advice. The result is people are confused about what to eat, how to change their relationship with food and what it really takes to maintain a healthy weight.
How is My Approach Different? In my professional practice, I combine many of the best strategies from nutrition science and eating psychology. By eliminating all the “shoulds and should not’s”, I focus on what’s right for your body and your personal style. Instead of seeing such your challenges as the enemy, they become opportunities for growth and self-improvement.
You see, I use powerful cutting-edge tools and protocols that enable me to work with weight issues, body image challenges, overeating, binge eating, and a variety of nutrition related health concerns such as digestion, fatigue, mood, immunity, and others.
My deep listening skills and thoughtful, intuitive insights combined with an empathetic, non-judgmental approach will help you step into your true identity, commit to show up for yourself, and trust your deep inner wisdom. I believe in a practical approach to transformation that includes a deep connection to your spiritual source, a healthy dose of compassion and good sense of humor!